Wednesday, November 22, 2006

A spark of Light....


Swell.... I'm down with fever & flu..Isn't it just great =) With all the changes i'm going through i guess the fever helps me to slow down a lilttle...Sleep more & think less!! Get rid of those silly thoughts i have.....

Someone seems to be missing in action.. hmm.. i wonder why...

I think maybe its about time for me to just forget about the wish that i have... maybe that spark of light that i thought i saw at the end of this tunnel was just an illusion after all... I do hope i'm wrong though...

Anger strikes me once today with the never ending fuss of little siblings... I sure cant wait for them to grow....Darnn....As angry & frustrated as i am... what is there i can do right... after all, i'm suppose to be the one with more "rational"... Just Great!!

Umm...Is it just me or is it the fever??? Whatever it is.... Tommorrow is another day.... Tata~

No comments: