Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Confused


The last time i checked, the earth was still revolving, the sun still rises in the morning & the moon still brightens the night just like it should be. Everything was just right and everything was in its places... but what makes me wonder is the feeling that i'm going through. i dont seem to be able to do things like i use too....


  • I hate it that i cant write like i use too.
  • I hate it that i have so much to tell yet its all stuck inside me.
  • I hate this feeling of agony as if i'm waiting for something to go wrong but i dont know what.
  • And i hate the fact that i cant talk about it simply because i wouldnt know what to talk about.
  • I hate the feeling as if i had made a mistake & i'm just too late to make things right.
  • I hate the feeling of guilt when i havent actually done anything wrong

So much of a vacation... i thought that everything was going well infact better than i expect but i seem to be clouded with so much thoughts that i shouldnt even be thinking about in the first place!!

I miss a friend that seem to be out of touch... which i hope will turn up soon. i want to do so much but i cant cz i'm afraid that i'll be a distraction in a negative way...

i was sure about something...now i'm not...

I thought i made a decision on something but it turns out maybe my decision is no longer needed. i thought i was in the right positon but circumstances has made things look like i was wrong...

i've got great frens & lots of good things around me but i just dont understand why i'm confused..


I'm confused...lost..it seems.

No comments: