Tuesday, November 28, 2006

History has Repeated Itself

Truth is... I know its a mistake in the first place, but i thought " what the heck ya!! Whats a lil risk?..." I guess i'm wrong & i know now that of all the voices & sweet spoken words that i've heard from left , right , front & back that little whisper from my heart that i've heard a million times but ignored was the only truth there is...

Nothing else in the world can give u a sincere hope & strength accept that little heart of yours... Because at the end of it all, only your tiny heart knows you better than any other living creature on the entire planet earth...

I guess i had to learn it the hard way. Lies, lies & lies... I cant believe that lies deceived me for the second time..

Well, nobody said that life is fair anyways...

This is the end of chapter 2 of this little tale...

lets all hope there isnt a need for chapter 3 =) i do wish for diffrent story all together tho...in your nearest cinemas soon.. real soon.. ;)

No comments: